Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Online Recipe Box

I wanted a place to keep and organize my recipes and have them in an easy to reference collection that I can easily get to whenever I need, so this is it.
The majority of the recipes I post will make enough to feed an army since I'm a mom to seven kids. With their ages ranging from teenager to toddler, and then you add me and my husband into the mix, well then you know this makes for a lot of different appetites. So almost everything here will make enough to feed a crowd, but I am sure most of the recipes can be easily halved if you need.
I am guilty of making a lot of soups and casseroles, simply because they are easy on my budget, they are relatively quick and uncomplicated to make, and they make one pound of meat go a long way. Most of my posts and recipes will be no-frills, as I am all about keeping it simple and delicious, but I am not averse to trying new things and different ingredients, as long as I can get a good meal onto the table each night.
I will try and get pictures to go along with each recipe, but I may or may not remember to take a picture of any of the dishes I make before they get eaten. All I can do is try.

I get so many recipes from so many different places, I don't always remember where they came from or from who. I will do my best to give the proper credit where I can, but please forgive me if I don't remember where a recipe came from. It's not intentional, and if you let me know I am happy to add your name/link and give credit where it's due.
You may have seen some of these recipes posted on my blog before, just know that I am also adding most of them over here so that I have them all in one place.
If my instructions are not clear enough or you have a question about a method or ingredient, please feel free to email me with any questions you might have or leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thank you!

No comments: