Friday, January 14, 2011

Pretzel Kisses

I love getting my kids to help me make these, and they love to help me eat them once they’re done. We love the combination of salty and sweet and they make a cute addition to any holiday treat platter too!

Pretzel Kisses

48 pretzel rings or mini twists

1 (8 oz.) pkg. Hershey’s kisses

48 plain M&M’s

Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel. Bake at 275* F for 2-5 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven. Place an M&M on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store at room temperature.

**I have used square pretzels and mini twists, all with the same yummy results. You can also top each pretzel with a Rolo, heat in the oven, then press a pecan half into the top of each one.

No comments: