Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Homestyle Meatballs (Baked)

I love meatballs and gravy over cooked egg noodles, and this meatball recipe works perfectly for recipes like that. I make my make my meatballs slightly smaller than called for and this way I can get enough meatballs out of this recipe to use for 3 different meals. It's all up to you though what size you prefer.

Homestyle Meatballs (Baked)

3 lbs. ground beef (I like lean)
1 1/2 cups matzo meal
1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (1 oz.) pkg. dry onion soup mix
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, using your hands. When thoroughly mixed, shape and roll  into small meatball sized portions and place on baking sheet. Bake @ 350* F for 25-20 minutes. Cool slightly then divide into meal sized portions for your recipes and freeze until needed.

No comments: